Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy! Happy!

My secret Christmas project is done, done, done! And I'm very happy about it. For those who care, and can, there are pictures on ravelry. I'll show pictures here after Christmas. Now I have only one scarf to finish, and my last bobbin of mohair/wool to spin, after that there's one pair of Newfoundlands mittens to knit for my husband (by request). It will be my 5th pair. Look what's waiting for me after that! It's 8oz of wonderful Pumpkin-Cappuchino goodness, which I found on etsy. I'm looking sooooo forward to spin this. I'm still waiting for my Spunky Eclectics monthly fiber. But it's no hurry. Since there's nothing else to show you knitterly wise, here's some pictures of the two trouble maker. Biko ...
... and Sam with his big red pacifier!

It's a gorgeous day outside, I'll go and enjoy it now! Bye, bye.

8 comments:

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

What a wonderful feeling to have your project completed so early! I'll have to skip over to Ravelry to check it out. How nice that your hubby requested something handknit by you. Warms my heart :)

Marianne said...

Congratulations on getting your secret Christmas project completed! What a great feeling that must be...
That is Gorgeous Yummy fibre! just love those colours!

Kirsten said...

That Pumpkin-Cappuchino roving is gorgeous. Who was the seller?
Enjoy your day. It is sunny and gorgeous here too.

Anonymous said...

Well done!! I have organised to have some wool dyed for my Secret Santa, but that's all so far.
How could those lovely dogs be trouble makers?? Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!!!!

Violiknit said...

Yeay on finishing your Xmas project! Gorgeous roving! I'm so addicted to Etsy... Sam's so cute with that big red "pacifier" ball!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

ooooh that's some beautiful roving, I can't wait to see how it spins up.

Your furbabies are always so cute!

Anonymous said...

oh - schade dass ich Dein erstes Weihnachtsgeschenk nicht sehen kann -

liebe GrĂ¼sse - Manuela

Teresa said...

I'm excited to see how that roving looks spun up! The "kids" look like they're have a blast outside in the nice weather. Hope that do, because I'm sure it's going to get chilly fast!