Friday, June 30, 2006

Very special delivery from Europe!

Looksie here, what my husband brought me back from Germany! My long awaited Kauni yarn and Evilla Artyarn! Wonderful! I'll be using the Evilla for a felted bag, the Kauni yarns will be shawls in the future (not so near, but dear). It's unnatural how happy this yarn makes me feel (or is it the sun? or that DH is home for a while?)
Not much time for knitting during the coming week. That will be hard, what to do with my hands? At least my poor fingers will get a hard earned rest for a while.
Will be back soon! ;o)

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

It's the yarn, but tell DH that it's him. After all, he is the one that brought home the yarn. ;)

oooh, such pretty, pretty yarn.

Knittypants said...

Wow! It's gorgeous, what a sweetie you have :-)